RN Case Manager / Weekend Baylor
November 9, 2023
Visiting Nurse Home Care & Hospice of Carroll County
Visiting Nurse Home Care & Hospice is seeking an RN – We are willing to work with you to come up with a scheduling option that will allow you to have a work life balance that fits your needs and provides our clients the care they deserve.
We can offer a traditional full-time 32-40 hr. RN Case Manager position.
Perhaps a Weekend RN Baylor shift would work for you. Call begins Friday 4:30 pm to 7:30 am. Monday morning. Actual fieldwork time approximately up to 24 hours, get paid for 40 hours. A built in rotation will allow you (4) scheduled weekends off during the year. (WEEKEND BAYLOR WOULD BE A SALARIED POSITION)
Maybe a little of both? Please contact us to discuss.
We are also interviewing for Per Diem and Part-time RN’s.
$2500 Sign-on Bonus for Full-time Employment – $1000 Sign-on Bonus for Part-time Employment offered after 6 months from first day of orientation
Please be aware that since we are licensed in Maine we have to follow Maine guidelines regarding Mandatory Covid Vaccinations, you will be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated before your first day of work.
We believe that by hiring the best people and helping them grow, we can ensure the best outcomes for those in our care. Apply today if you are looking for more than a place to work—a place to grow in your career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide admission, care management, and follow-up visits for our patients using the nursing process (assess, diagnose, plan, implement, evaluate).
- Develop the plan of care for new patients and update the plan with our interdisciplinary care team.
- Provide nursing care, which may include but is not limited to physical assessment, medication management and administration, wound care, IV therapy, tube feeding, durable medical equipment provision and use, education, and comfort care.
- Coordinate care with physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, home health aides, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and other clinicians.
- Regularly communicate patient care needs and progress to each patient’s physician.
- Educate and assist patients and their families in proper home health care procedures and strategies to keep the patient safe at home.
- Remain in compliance with HIPAA guidelines as well as all state and federal regulations.
- Document clinical notes in a clear and concise manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a registered nurse in New Hampshire or Maine
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience as an RN preferred (New Nurse Grads can apply)
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance (minimum ins. limits of $100,000/$300,000)
- Clean Background checks will be required
- Availability to rotate on weekends and holidays on a limited basis each year
- Prior home health experience preferred
Salary and Benefits
- $33.00 per hour, plus paid travel time, paid mileage
- Biweekly pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off, extended illness, bereavement
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA Plan – 2% Contribution
- Referral program
- Continuing education
- Cell phone stipend
- Voluntary Benefits (Life, Accident & Short-term Disability) through UNUM are available during open enrollment)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $33.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call rotation
Proof of Covid Vaccination required. All PPE will be provided