September 22, 2022
Visiting Nurse Home Care & Hospice is searching for dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our clients and agency staff. Home care requires the ability to be compassionate, flexible, detail oriented and dependable. You will develop meaningful relationships with your clients as you work with them one-on-one. Clients depend on their Homemaker (HM) to be there when they need them. You can offer them the only smile they may see that day or even that week. You can be the one to make a difference in their life, they need you and we need you! We are offing sign-on bonuses, please contact us for more informaiton.
Client Care Responsibilities
- Generally, the tasks include but are not limited to; Assistance with dressing, ambulating (no personal care)
- Light housekeeping
- Errands / shopping
- Planning and preparing meals
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Assists clients with socialization needs
- Notifies the office if there is an emergency or problem at the client home.
- Recognizes and reports to the Case Manager any changes in client’s condition immediately
- Mature and responsible individual with interest in caring for elderly and disabled clients in the comfort of their own homes. No formal training required.
- Background Checks will be required.
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Adequate Auto Insurance Liability Coverage to be eligible for mileage reimbursement. Dependable vehicle is a must.
- You must be willing and able to work in some living situations that are much different from your own.
Please be located within 25 miles of North Conway.
No weekends or holidays.
Our environment is supportive and caring. We are committed to our mission and we would welcome the opportunity to meet with you if you feel you are a match for our agency.
- Valid driver’s license & adequate auto liability insurance.
- Clean background checks will be required.
- This a 32 hour benefited position with Health and Dental Insurance, holiday pay and earned time is available to full-time employees after waiting period. Voluntary benefits (Life, Accident & Short-term Disability) through UNUM are available to 20 plus hour employees during open enrollment each year.