Home Health Aide (LNA) – $500 Sign-on Bonus
March 26, 2021
At Visiting Nurse Home Care & Hospice our passion is to provide an alternative for those who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We are looking for caring, patient, compassionate and trustworthy individuals who have a genuine interest in providing home care assistance to adults and seniors so that they can remain where they call home.
Client Care Responsibilities
- Assist clients with ADL’s and IADL’s
- Performs tasks / skills as outlined on care plan competently and consistently.
- Inform the Case Manager of any observed change in client’s condition.
- Demonstrates appropriate judgment skills to be able to make independent decisions in routine client care matters.
- You will document the care you provide and your time-sheet into our electronic medical record using an agency provided iPad.
- Specialized Training provided for Wound Care, Ostomy Care and Hospice.
No night or weekends are required.
- We provide 12 hours paid skills training per year to enhance your current knowledge and maintain your LNA License.
- You will be assigned a Peer Mentor and RN Supervisor to offer support while you are out in the field.
- Must have current NH LNA License
- Must have valid Driver’s License & Adequate Auto Liability Insurance.
- Clean background checks will be required.
- Mileage reimbursement is paid at the current Federal rate per mile
This a 32 hour benefited position with Health and Dental Insurance, holiday pay and earned time is available to full-time employees after waiting period. Voluntary benefits (Life, Accident & Short-term Disability) through UNUM are available to 20 plus hour employees during open enrollment each year.